Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Connecting Librarian

Michelle McLean, The Connecting Librarian, viewed 5/7/2011, http://technorati.com/blogs/connectinglibrarian.com

Michelle McLean, the author of The Connecting Librarian, is Information Librarian at Casey Cardinia Library Corporation – a public library service, serving a population of over 270,000 in the local government areas of Casey and Cardinia in the outer south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. She is  responsible for the library’s virtual services and works as part of the wider Information Services team.

I found this blog using technorati with the search term "library australia". Michelle set out to blog every day of June, which she has now done. I thought the blog would cover different library topics which it does but not in the way I expected. It is a discussion of various issues, eg finishing projects, celebrating successes, stories, what you do to get over a low mood, which Michelle then relates back in some way to libraries and customer service and staff relations.

1 comment:

  1. I did look at blogs on technorati. I guess that I was in a hurry. I did not see any that caught me eye so I found a blog through google. As I did look at technorati blogs so I hope that was enough input from me re the exercise.

    ReplyDelete